Tuesday, May 02, 2006

TV Graphics

We’ve been busy since the shoot cutting and finishing the film. We have picture lock, the sound mix has gone down and we’re doing the final touches on the graphics and credits. I know that this is a lot to cram into one posting, but I’ll break out some of the details in subsequent postings. I wanted to at least catch up with the process.

Right now, I wanted to share some of Stacey’s handiwork in putting the graphics packages together for the reporters. The level of composition, detail and movement becomes progressively sophisticated, in a compliment to the characters of the film. It also gives us a chance to highlight some of the ways that the news can breach levels of respect and decency.

I also think the credits turn out extremely well and will compete with the piece a little. And working in HD has been a dream. The resolution of the graphics makes everything so crisp. The HVX was perfect for this gig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home