Friday, April 21, 2006

That's a wrap!

I know I'm getting to this a day or so late, but it's been extremely busy since we've wrapped shooting. Day two went off without a hitch and we got out of the site ahead of schedule and home early. It seems everyone working and those just watching all had the same thing to say: it is all so organized and smooth. I believe that comes from the realistic schedule with great people to work the machine.

The nice thing about the second day schedule was that we left time to really nail down the visual shot of the store. I think there is plenty of room for the audience to apply their own history to the picture and add to the experience.

Now it's time to sit down and get busy. I have already roughed together the material and can see how the film will shape out. It's going to play out nicely. I need to polish up my news graphics skills and fill in the rest of the screen with horrid eye candy. Should be fun. A little music and sound and we can call it done. ... Except the credits ... we did a quick pass in front of the camera and I'll see if I can't pull out something interesting for the roll.

As I start to develop the graphics I'll try and give you a taste. But now it's back to the grindstone ... we're sponsoring a part of the San Francisco Short Film Festival by doing the back-end video production for the presentations. They're having a charity event this weekend and I'm busy encoding a number of short films.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home