Sunday, April 16, 2006

Final script revisions

I (finally) dropped in the reporter names and signoffs and made the final revisions to the script. The call sheets have gone out and we are ready to go. I've updated the script here for the final time.

Stacey has put her art department hat back on and is busy building the mic flags for the reporters. The graphics look great and should really see the shot. I’ll post some graphics later to give you a better idea.

Joe came up with a nice lighting diagram that will pull off the existing lights and add a nice touch to give them a more film look.

All of the actors gave great reads on their parts (which has made my job so much easier). I’m really happy with the level of talent that has come to the project.

Enough jibber jabber ... so let's off to the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home