Thursday, April 06, 2006

Synopsis

I figured it would be helpful if I told you a little of what the project was about. I began as a simple idea of how different people can interpret an event. Stacey and I brainstormed a scenario that would take advantage of the medium to allow a number of different stories to be concocted.

To then drive and color the story, I incorporated a number of journalists providing an ever increasing bias on the story. This satisfies a couple of requirements for me. It allows me to lead the audience's perceptions in a direction to then shatter that assumption. It also makes a direct comment on the sorry state of what passes for journalism in corporate-funded newsertainment.

The payoff is having the whole story communicated with the addition of the audio track from the event, capped off with splicing together the reporters words to tell the truth of the story.

Overall, I'm really excited at the level of quality that has come to this project in every facet and am egger to see the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home