Thursday, October 05, 2006

And ... BEER!

The Rogue Ale Short Film Festival in San Francisco also has picked up Filter. It seemed like a fun festival that would be a great experience ... watching shorts and drinking beer. But ... it is on October 12th, the same day as the second screening of Mill Valley and the day I'm flying up to Bend, Oregon for their festival.

So, sadly, no beer for me that night ... at least at the Rogue Ale House. But please check it out. It's on the corner of Stockton and Union in North Beach and they have a great selection of handcrafted beers. Plus, since Filter's screening is at 9:45pm, you can go to both MVFF and the Rouge Ale House! (I know I would, and not just because I'm the director.) If you want to see the whole program (or get a seat) then the show starts at 8pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home